- The Sustainability Benefits of Multilayer Pouch Packaging (1:10 version)
- Why Choose Multilayer Pouch Packaging (:45 version)
- Long Lasting, low maintenance, exterior vinyl products - by Scott McGillivray
- What's trending in flooring? - by Scott McGillivray
- Why you should choose vinyl products for your home - by Scott McGillivray
- CPIA's EPS & XPS Polystyrene Foam Recycling video
- Dow’s Flexible Plastic Packaging video: The Total Package
- Packaging is not JUST about having too much! - Part 1
- Packaging is not JUST about having too much! - Part 2
- Chemistry and Energy - Efficient Buildings
- Turning Vinyl into Sustainable Building Products by Royal Building Products
- Courtesy of Plastics Make it Possible®:
- Tips for Creating an Outdoor Oasis 2013
- Tips on Smart Summer Travel with Plastics 2013
- Recycling Makeover: Outdoor Living Space 2013
- CasaBubble - Dwell on Design 2012
- Plastics in Safety Gear at Outdoor Retailer
- Plastics Used in Energy Efficient Homes
- Sweating in Style!
- Plastics Help Roxy Go From Beach to Street
- KitchenAid® Talks Plastics
- Plastics in Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Trends
- Successful Outdoor Parties - Elegant & Sustainable Entertaining
- Plastic innovations makes preparing food easier than ever
- Successful Outdoor Parties - The Right Grilling Tools
- Create a Living Wall at Home with Plastics
- Winter Games Training
CasaBubble-Dwell On Design 2012 - Oct 15, 2012 - When Plastics Make it Possible® traveled to Los Angeles to attend Dwell on Design, we saw a wide variety of innovative plastic products for the modern home. One of the most unique was CasaBubble, an inflatable, portable structure made with recyclable plastics.
Plastics in Safety Gear at Outdoor Retailer - Sept. 28, 2012- When Plastics Make it Possible® traveled to Salt Lake City for the 2012 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, we saw lots of cutting-edge safety equipment for a variety of outdoor sports. But one thing much of this protective gear had in common was the innovative use of plastics to improve performance and durability.
Plastics Used in Energy Efficient Homes - May, 2012
Plastics in Spring/Summer Fashion Trends - Apr 5, 2011 - Fashion stylist George Kotsiopoulos knows a fashion trend when he sees it! Watch this video to learn from the expert how plastic plays an innovative role in today’s hottest trends.
Plastics Help Roxy Go From The Beach To The Street - Aug 18, 2010 - Roxy’s Iris Yen explains how plastic-based materials, like plastic neoprene, are used in the company’s of-the-moment looks. Check out this video for a peek at dresses from Roxy’s “Beach to Street” collection that easily transition from a day at the beach to an evening on the town.
KitchenAid® Talks Plastics - Jul 20, 2010 - Head Designer of KitchenAid® tells Sissy Biggers why plastics are so important in the company’s products.
Celebrity stylist George Kotsiopoulos knows how to make you look fabulous for any activity! Check out the first video in our fall video trio to learn how plastics help keep you chic and in style, even when you sweat.
From outdoor furniture made with recycled plastic milk jugs to elegant, reusable plastic stemware, watch here to see how Plastics Make it Possible®’s entertaining and food expert, Sissy Biggers, makes outdoor parties “greener” and more glamorous!
Lifestyle expert, Sissy Biggers, demonstrates how new plastic innovations makes preparing food easier than ever!
With summer at its peak, there’s no better time to be grilling and entertaining outdoors. Don’t get burned using the wrong grilling tools – be prepared. Outdoor grilling essentials include silicone plastic basting brushes for applying marinades and sauces, heat-resistant silicone grilling mitts to protect hands and arms from heat and flames, and shatter-resistant plastic containers with lids for sauces, marinades and dips.
When it comes to serving the deliciously grilled food, consider lightweight plastic trays and platters that come in all sorts of creative designs and make it easier to transport food to and from the grill. And if you accidentally drop a plastic tray, you won’t have to deal with glass or ceramic shards and splinters. Plastic utensils and trays are also lighter weight than glass or ceramic, making them easy to move with the party and refill with new treats when needed.
Woolly Pockets allow you to create a unique garden in your home even if you lack a backyard or green space. Made with recycled plastics, these creatively designed planters can be used inside or out.
Aerialist skiers jump up to 40-50 feet in the air to perform multiple flips and twists before landing on a 34 to 39-degree inclined landing hill about 100 feet in length. These top athletes rely on plastic safety gear and plastic-based training tools. We caught up with US Aerial Skiing Coach Brian Currutt at the Olympic Park in Park City, Utah to learn more about the sport, the trends and next week’s games.