CPIA "Plastics On Parliament Hill" Event
Join us for "Plastics On Parliament Hill" Event, Ottawa, Ontario
CPIA will provide a unique forum for the plastics industry to meet with key political influencers face-to--face in a small group setting.
Join Carol Hochu, CPIA President and CEO, as well as other industry leaders, to discuss the positive impact of plastic, how the industry is perceived and the policies that have an impact on us. We want to ensure that these key influencers put value-added plastics manufacturing jobs at the top of their list of priorities.
Terry Elliot, PFMAC Chair, said the following after one of CPIA's Queen's Park events:
"The positive for me was that I was able to meet and talk with our local Member of Provincial Parliament, Michael Harris, for the riding where our Kitchener (plant) is located."
- Our host hotel is The Fairmont Chateau Laurier, a historic landmark hotel in downtown Ottawa adjacent to Parliament Hill. A block of rooms have been reserved for CPIA attendees.
- Plan to arrive the afternoon of Monday March 3 so you can receive your pre-read materials, briefing and attend our welcome reception.
- Our lobby day commences at 8 a.m. sharp on Tuesday March 4 with a breakfast meeting for all delegates, followed by small group morning meetings with key political and bureaucratic influencers.
- We come back together for lunch and a speaker, then off again in the afternoon for additional small group meetings.
- Last but not least we come back together for an all-party reception on Parliament Hill.
How to Participate:
- Register: Click here for registration form >
- Book your room: A block of rooms have been reserved at Fairmont Chateau Laurier at a rate of $169 per night. Space is limited and rooms must be booked by Feb.17 for rate guarantee. Click here to book your hotel room >
Thank you to our sponsors: