Credit Insurance Webinar by CPIA Member Indemnis
Indemnis will be conducting a Webinar February 6, 2014 at 1pm EST for CPIA members to discuss the current market and explain how existing and prospective credit insurance users can benefit from the soft market and resolve buyer coverage shortfalls.
Attendees that would benefit from this webinar are CEOs, CFOs, Controller and Credit Manager with companies that:
- Want to reduce their credit insurance premiums
- Have considered credit insurance more than 18 months ago and price was an issue
- Use credit insurance and have coverage shortfalls
- Are uncertain about the risk of their top customers
- Can benefit from improving receivable margining to 90%
- Are expanding domestically or abroad
Presenter: Tom Leonard, CEO, Indemnis Trade Risk Management
Tom Leonard is a Principal of Indemnis Trade Risk Management a leading trade credit insurance specialist brokerage. His trade credit background includes SVP and Board Member of Euler Hermes North America, SVP at GMAC CF and CEO of Trade Indemnity Canada. His partner at Indemnis was previously the chief underwriter of Euler Hermes Canada.
About Indenmis Trade Risk Management
The time has come for clients to experience Indemnis' consultative approach and the personalized attention of a specialty boutique - with access to the sophisticated products and services required to manage large and complex trade risks through Indemnis' breadth and depth of experience and relationships in North America and around the world.