Other Plastic Industry Events
- World Export Development Forum 2015 - October 21-22, Doha, Qatar
WEDF 2015 facilitated B2B meetings
- Your opportunity to do business in Qatar and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) economies This year the International Trade Centre (ITC) in partnership with the Qatar Development Bank (QDB) is organizing B2B meetings within its flagship event, the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) which will take place in Doha, Qatar from 20-21 October. Qatar, one of the highest GDP per capita countries in the world, has a very ambitious development and growth agenda from now to 2030. In the process, a wide range of goods and services are needed to fulfil this goal.
- ITC and QDB are able to open the door for you in Qatar, facilitating B2B meetings for your clients to discuss business opportunities, joint ventures and other trade and investment possibilities covering Qatar or the wider region.
- ITC is working in close collaboration with QDB to have the right decision makers at the table form the Qatari side in the following business sectors:
- Food and specialty foods (processed foods, imported value added foods for re-export, spices, vegetables, fruits for consumption in the Gulf Region, Halal products)
- Plastics and Packaging (Plastic pipes and plastic based packaging products and derivate)
- Tourism (tour operators, safari organizers, hotels, event management companies, cultural tourism and educational travel companies)
- See more at: http://www.intracen.org/wedf2015-b2b/#sthash.mVbM52H9.dpuf
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING:
a. Fill in this questionnaire and send to Hussam Hassan via email: hussam.hassan[at]exportsart.com, International Trade Centre (ITC) in order to process the B2B application
b. After filling in the “Questionnaire" each company should register for both the B2B and the main WEDF event. Registration for the B2B event could be found at the following page: http://www.intracen.org/wedf2015-b2b/. All interested participants are also required to register with the main event to facilitated security clearance: https://itcevents.event2mobile.com/Account/Registration. Please be advised that dateline for registration is 30th September 2015.
- April 25-27, 2016 - REFOCUS Recycling Summit & Expo, Orlando, FL