PEO Canada Overview
PEO Canada has been servicing Canadian and international clients for more than15 years, providing a full service Employee Management Program which includes comprehensive consultation, management and administration services, and compliance with Canadian employment legislation in the following areas:
- Time Management and HRIS (Human Resource Information System)
- Human Resource
- Benefits & Wellness
- Workers’ Compensation
- Retirement Savings Plan
Our program provides the flexibility required to manage your organizational structure and is dynamic enough to support your business as it evolves. We will assign dedicated teams of service professionals, who bring relevant experience and knowledge to meet your employee management needs. Your dedicated team will include professionals with expertise in Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and a Workers’ Compensation. We are not a call center.
PEO Canada will provide implementation guidance via your Client Liaison, and your Business Development Consultant will provide ongoing support through the entire partnership experience.
What PEO Canada can do for you
Whether you’re coming into Canada with your first Canadian employee or looking to merge or acquire a Canadian business, PEO Canada is your outsource solution. We provide the ability to leverage the knowledge and expertise of our Canadian service team members. This will ensure your Canadian business will be in compliance at all times through the life cycle of an employee. We are here to mitigate your risk. Delegating responsibilities to PEO Canada allows you to let go of functions that are difficult to manage and control. This will free up internal resources giving your key team members the time back to focus on your core business goals.
PEO Canada supports businesses going through a merge or acquisition by providing the tools and guidance to make the transition as smooth as possible. The key areas of support that PEO Canada has been able to help focus on, include change management, organization alignment, culture integration, and more.
Employer Guidance and Support
- Discuss pros and cons of acquiring existing employees (continuous employment) vs. offering new employment
- Help facilitate and manage change effectively
- How to handle vacation entitlements and liabilities
- Compensation review
- Identify leaves of absence and other unique employee scenarios
- Source deduction responsibilities for an acquisition versus asset purchase
- Impact of existing business and experience for new accounts (workers compensation, group benefits etc.)
- Support while developing policies and procedures
- Align your combined organizations, from executive to entry-level
- Evaluate, design, and implement a cohesive company culture change
- Assist in developing and implementing your company’s mission, vision, and values
- Assess and facilitate collaboration among your leadership
- Get tools, strategies, and support to prioritize business goals
- Design an organizational infrastructure
Support and Guidance with Employee Transition
- Offer documentation
- Employee communications related to the transition
- Align pay schedules and/or create transition pay process including advance options
- Education around source deduction process where new employment is offered
- Benefit Plan Comparison & Education for new plan where applicable
- Retirement Plan Comparison & Education for new plan where applicable
- On-Boarding, enrolment and training
Please contact Christina for further details at email@example.com.